Whats your favourite Floyd song?

Fuzz FM – Stoner Rock Radio Forums The Psychedelic Forum Whats your favourite Floyd song?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  No Credits 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DesertDan
    Keymaster

Pink Floyd

It’s a tough decision to make, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. And my vote is on “Fearless”, found on 1971’s “Meddle”, and it’s certainly the best moment on that album in my humble opinion.

wow! that is a tough decision dan, I agree meddle was a great album, hard to pick a favourite track but for me I love a saucerful of secrets.j

DesertDan
    Keymaster

oh nice one! that early stuff is awesome! Gilmour’s first album with the band, very nice choice

Acid Psychonaut

Well that’s a tough one indeed, I will pick Echoes as the greatest track ever recorded! But my favorite album is Animals!

DesertDan
    Keymaster

Pink Floyd GIF – Find & Share on GIPHY

Discover & Share this Pink Floyd GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

No Credits
    Participant

I would also say Echoes, it’s out of this world. I love how they sing all the parts in unison, no singer could produce a sound so serene alone.I hope it echoes for all eternity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.